Monday, July 21, 2008

30-Minute Layout and Funday Monday

My boy started computer camp this week. Just one more week of camp, then a week off, and then school starts. Summer has gone by fast.

And speaking of summer...it's not summer without going to Verizon Wireless Music Center and seeing the Dave Matthews Band. We're going this Saturday.

For Lain's 30-Minute Thursday challenge, she asked us to use our favorite song. I created this layout really quickly requesting that they play my favorite song "Dancing Nancies." I cheated a little. There's space for journaling about the concert, but I haven't gone yet, so I'll fill that out later. I also have a pocket for the ticket stubs all ready to go!


I also completed the Funday Monday project in the class I'm taking at Big Picture Scrapbooking . I found some Christmas pictures from 2003 when the little guy was two. He's such a big guy now. It was fun to go back and see how small he looked. I'm looking forward to Kate this Christmas. She will be just a few months younger than he was in 2003.

No comments: