Friday, July 18, 2008

Have More Fun



I'm taking Stacy Julian's Have More Fun class online at Big Picture Scrapbooking and I'm telling you that I am having fun. The layout of my son's summer camp adventure was a blast to create. No paper trimmer used. And I cut out the picture. I don't think I've done that in 10 years! I love how it turned out! And Stacy posted a nice comment on it in the gallery, so that was really cool!

And speaking of summer camp...Jack is creating too. He just finished up a week of summer camp that focused on art projects. They had an art show today and here he is showing me what he made. He did a great job on all of his projects. He's very creative and he really likes to make things, so this camp was a perfect match for him. It was also a good change from the week of basketball camp he had just participated in.

No comments: