Monday, November 17, 2008

This is on my holiday wish list


The fabulous Lain Ehmann has compiled her witty scrapbooking essays into a great little book. She's a great writer and she will have you laughing and saying, "That's totally true and I do that too!" You can preorder the book and also check out some exerpts. I'm telling you that this is a must-read for any scrapbooker.

I just adore Lain. She's exceptionally creative and she's very generous. She posts projects and shares step by step instructions. She fields scrapbooking questions. She podcasts. She makes scrapbooking fun. Let go of the guilt of being "behind" and scrap because you love it! And laugh at the things we scrapbookers do. Get yourself a copy of Snippets!

Truth be told -- it doesn't need to be on my wish list because I preordered it!

1 comment:

Lain said...

You are so sweet! THANK YOU! :)