Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Heather and I'm really surprised because I only thought a few family members looked at this blog. Here's 7 random things about me:

1. I waited 2 hours to vote this morning. I read part of Animal, Vegetable, Miracle while I was waiting.
2. I have a mini van and I absolutely love it. Seriously.
3. I have a crush on former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
4. When I brush my teeth, I wet the brush first. Then I put the toothpaste on. Then I have to wet the brush and toothpaste again. Weird, but it's how I do it.
5. I was crushed on Saturday when I found out my favorite LSS is closing. And it's the only one left in my area. All the rest are chains. I almost cried.
6. I like Diet Coke a lot. Not Diet Pepsi. Diet Coke.
7. Gone with the Wind used to be my favorite book. Thanks to the ScrapHappy Book Club, I read Water for Elephants. Now it's my favorite.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I loved Water For Elephants too. You should read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan -- loved it and that was due to a book club too -- otherwise I never would have read it!

Amy Bell said...

oh...i love me some diet coke!