Friday, October 31, 2008

Soccer player and princess with a black eye


My son was a soccer player for Halloween. He was really annoyed that I wanted to take a picture. He just wanted to go trick-or-treating.

My daughter was a princess. She went out trick-or-treating for a while, but came home to eat candy and help Grandma Janet and Grandma Marilyn pass out candy.

I think you can tell in this picture that she has a big old shiner. She got hit in the eye by a flying toy at day care today and she had a pretty swollen and cut up eye. She still looked pretty cute though.

I really tried to get the two of them to pose together. Quite frankly it wasn't that easy. With all the excitement of Halloween, neither of them wanted to stand still even for a minute.

Hope you had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute photos! I tagged you!
Heather C
http://creatingdaybyday.blogspot.com/