Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Anniversary, birthday and some new layouts


Saturday was our 11th anniversary. Chris sent me these beautiful fall flowers and we went out to a new restaurant at the new mall by our house. We had a great meal and it was nice to have dinner as a couple.

I turned 39 today. It's weird. I can't really believe I'll be 40 in 365 days. Time does fly! It was a pretty good day. The kids and I had a good morning and work was good. Then we all went out to dinner. Chris and the kids got me a pink I-pod Shuffle. So cute! Kate was good until the end. Then we had to leave because she was screaming. Oh, well. She had a rough day. She fell and got a nasty scrape at day care today. Oh, and Jack stayed on green today! I even got to do a scrapbook page tonight. I had a really great birthday!

I'm taking the Recipes class at Big Picture and I'm taking Red Letter Days too. This layout did double-duty for both classes. It was for the personality revealed assignment in Red Letter and Recipe 1 in the Recipes class.

This is the other layout I did recently for the personality revealed assignment in the Big Picture Red Letter class.

If you are in the market for a scrapbooking class, I highly recommend Big Picture Scrapbooking. See the link over on the right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.