Monday, December 8, 2008

It's been a long time...

since I've blogged. I am a bad blogger. So I thought I'd show you what we created at our house. Last week, we made a Wilton gingerbread tree. It turned out pretty cute considering I can't work one of those fancy icing bags.

Apparently, though, I have to stick my tongue out to use a spatula for icing. Not sure why that is.

Some of us just liked the sugary icing.

Monday night is my daughter's gymnastics night. I snapped a few pictures. This one is my favorite.

By the way, have you tried the Gingersnap Latte at Starbucks? I had a card for a free one. It's yummy. Little bits of crystalized ginger. Mmmmm. I would have another. The nutrition information confirmed that I shouldn't have one on a regular basis, but it's better if you make it non-fat. Best thing about it is that for every(STARBUCKS)RED EXCLUSIVE beverage purchased, Starbucks will contribute five cents to the Global Fund to invest in AIDS programs in Africa. They offer three RED EXCLUSIVE beverages -- Peppermint Mocha Twist, Gingersnap Latte and Espresso Truffle.

No comments: