Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holiday fun and mini project

Here are a few pictures of the favorite presents from Santa. Star Wars for him and a kitchen for her.



And the little princess really likes her Little People castle. She calls the princess her "girlie." It's only six days after Christmas and the prince is missing already.

I've been trying to clean out the office and my scrap closet. I'm a slob and it's just amazing how truly messy I can make everything. Well, I took a little time out from cleaning to make two micro-mini albums with these cute little Bazzill chip board tag packs I purchased when my favorite LSS went out of business. Just really fun little books about what the kids like and do right now. Blue for him since it's his favorite color and pink for her since she loves pink (and so do I).





1 comment:

Heather said...

Jen -
Hey -- thanks for catching that typo in my post -- yikes!

Love the key tag books -- very cute. I like to make things like that and send them to the grandparents and great grandparents who do not get to see my kids very often. Keeps them updated since they (the kids) change so fast! Hope it is warmer where you are then where I am --- -20 wind chil this morning -- brr!!