Monday, August 25, 2008

Great Monday except for the bite and toddler crabiness

I had to wake the kids up this morning because both were sleepy heads. However, breakfast went well. Jack finished his check list. We made it to the bus on time. I made it to work.

Work is very busy right now. I have taken on an additional product and my existing product has lots of changes due to new legislation that was signed by the President over a week ago. Craziness!

Anyway, Jack stayed on green today and we studied his challenge list of spelling words. Kate was bitten at day care, though, and it's a pretty nasty bite. It's going to be a big bruise. Then she was crabby at soccer practice, but I think that might have been my fault. The playground equipment on the school grounds is way too big for her. I let her play for a while, but I took her back to the fields when things started to get a little to scary for me.

All in all, it was a good start to the week. I just hope her leg doesn't hurt too much. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll stay on green all week.

No comments: