Saturday, January 17, 2009

2nd Birthday and "Snow" Day

It's hard to believe a week has passed already since we celebrated my daughter's birthday. She turned two last Sunday. She really liked the balloons and all the presents. I think the presents got a little overwhelming for her, but she had fun at her party. It was a good time with lots of family and friends. I really need to get the thank you notes done!

It was so cold here that school was cancelled on Friday. My son's best friend came over to play and we made hot chocolate. You can tell from the picture that I also did exciting stuff like empty the dishwasher. Actually, I worked most of the day in the office while they played. They had fun and it was nice for the day off to include a play date.

Looking forward to having time off on MLK day. Then back to work. Need to get running and working out again. Training starts soon!

No comments: