Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snow layout, facebook and turning 40


This is a layout I did for my Big Picture Seasonal Scrapbooking class. I love its simplicity!

I joined Facebook just to be able to send a friend request to Cathy Zielske after her brilliant blog post about joining Facebook. She's an awesome scrapbooker and her blog cracks me up. Well, I haven't done much with Facebook, but it seems like it could be a huge time-waster. And while I've been tagged by scrappers for a few random facts, the 25 random facts on Facebook seems like a little bit much. This article completely cracked me up! Hopefully what I shared in my November 4th blog post isn't as goofy as some of these items.

A friend of mine forwarded me a link to this article that I had to share. I turn 40 in October and we've been discussing all the things that are going wrong as we age. You don't even what to hear my list of stuff, but I'm falling apart and I'm not even 40 yet! The nurse who prepped me for my Bravo PH study on Monday couldn't believe I was 39. She said she figured I was 32 or 33. I love her.

No comments: