Friday, February 27, 2009

Layout a Day Layout Progress

Well, it's day 27 and I have created 27 layouts. One more and the 28-day Layout a Day Challenge is complete. I wanted to share some of my creations with you. I've been having a blast completing the layouts for the challenge and working on stuff for my Big Picture Scrapbooking Seasonal Scrapbooking class taught by May Flaum.

Jack loves Star Wars features some pictures of my son with his Star Wars toys. He got a lot of Star Wars stuff for Christmas. He's obsessed!

Swim is for my BPS class and is based on a May Flaum sketch. We have fun going to the pool in the summer.

J&J is a picture of the boy and me after his Bobcat ceremony. I'm not in a lot of the scrapbook pages I do since I'm usually taking pictures so I did one of me and each of the kids to tell them that I love them. I love this picture with the goofy paint on our faces. I based this on a layout designed by Heather Bowser from the Feb/Mar issue of scrapbooks, etc.

K&J is a similar layout of me and my girl. I splurged and bought some Making Memories paper and embellishments and couldn't wait to use them. They are such fresh, spring colors!

My boy - Just wanted to tell my son what I love about him right now. Love the simple design and brown and teal together!

Kate my love is a layout telling my daughter what I love about her personality right now. Totally tried to "junk" this layout up with lots of hearts and love embellishments.

And finally, Unseasonably Warm is a layout about some warm weather we had last March. We got outside and enjoyed it!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I admire you that you did the LOAD challenge -- I did not think I could keep up -- your pages are great -- love the unseasonable warm -- created something similar yesterday for a day we had a couple days ago.
creatingdaybyday.blogspot.com

Amy Bell said...

love the star wars page!!! :) yes, that was our deer on olio road...yikes. he ran INTO the side of our van. crazy and so scary!!!

Lain said...

These are so cute!!!!