Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It feels like a Tuesday

Although it's a Wednesday, but short weeks mess me up when the holiday is on a Monday.



I had a doctor's appointment this morning and then Jack did this afternoon. In the waiting room, we found a book about the Lion King stage play. I'm so excited about seeing it with him. My mom and I are taking him in November. I think he'll love it.

We went to our favorite pizza place for dinner and he felt like he had to show me he could hold both of the kids because I was having trouble carrying Kate, my over-stuffed purse, the diaper bag, and the plastic thing we use for Kate a restarants. Pretty funny seeing him handle them both together.



And I've been doing some scrapping for my Have More Fun Big Picture class. We are scrapping a 6 x 12 page each day this month. Our focus is being in the moment. Here are some of my pages so far.



No comments: