Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yesterday and Today

Today started like any normal day. I got up and got ready and then ate breakfast. I started to pack lunches before the kids got up to eat and get ready for school and day care.

After Kate was dressed, she decided to read Brown Bear, Brown Bear to herself. It's so cute. She can name all of the animals.

Jack stayed on green again today! I'm so proud. Jack's best friend came over after school to play and Chris took them to a local soccer game. Since I don't have his friend's mother's permission to post his picture, this one works perfectly because you can't see his face. My son is in the way.

Yesterday was a beautiful day too, so we met a friend of mine and her son at the park after dinner. Jack played soccer and Kate wanted to swing. I am loving this weather we are having!


I need to scrap tonight. I'm working on my 30 Day Hath September book for my Big Picture Scrapbooking online class.

No comments: