Friday, September 5, 2008

T.G.I.F.


Here are some things that make me happy on this Friday.
1. The above layout I did for Lain's 30-minute Thursday challenge. I just love how it turned out. The patterned paper makes me happy and the kids and I had fun that night eating popsicles. Good memories!
2. Projects at work are coming together.
3. $5 flowers from Kroger. I had to run in and get some skim milk, so I picked up this pretty little bouquet in fall colors.

4. While at Kroger, I also saw the Simple Scrapbooks Mini Albums in an Evening special issue I had been wanting. It's all mine now!

5. Being able to watch some good music on digital cable with my husband after the kids were in bed. Dave Matthews Band, Widespread Panic, Gomez, The Police, John Mayer, the Killers. Good stuff.

Hope you have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Amy Bell said...

oh..that magazine looks good...hope your week is off to a good start. i will be home tonight, if you have time to stop.

see you later!
amy