Sunday, September 14, 2008

Very windy Sunday and a mini album

It's really windy here today and our brand new trees are blowing over. They were just planted yesterday. Hopefully, they'll be okay.

I wanted to share a cute little mini album that I made this weekend. I was inspired by Lain Ehmann and her Mini-Album Mondays and the new Simple Scrapbooks Mini Albums in an Evening.



I used the cutest October Afternoon mini album. It's scalloped chipboard with ledger paper scallops for the inner pages held together with a binder ring. I added some My Mind's Eye paper I had leftover and used Making Memories brads, letter stickers and mailbox letter. From KI Memories, I used felt flowers and brads. I used a Basic Grey chipboard letter and Craft Smart acrylic paint for the letter and the album front and back covers. The ribbon is from Offrey. The big brad is Bazzill. I also used some Heidi Swapp journaling spots and Ranger Distressing Ink. It turned out so cute (if I do say so myself!) Here are some of the interior pages.








We went to the Children's Museum today. So much for getting a good family picture. Maybe next time.

No comments: